Terms & Conditions
Orthotic Solutions Podiatry (OSP) Commitment to Patients
Expert assessment, diagnosis & treatments, every time
- Our podiatrists are registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulatory Agency (AHPRA) and members of the Australian Podiatry Association, Sports Medicine Australia and Australasian Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine.
- All our procedures, consultations and record keeping are in accordance with the Podiatry Board of Australia’s policies, codes & guidelines.
- All patients are encouraged to ask questions during the consultation to ensure an understanding of the information being provided by the podiatrist.
- In healthcare, failure of a successful outcome of treatment does not equate to a lack of skill, an inappropriate level of care or incorrect treatment. Despite this, the podiatrists at OSP are committed to reducing & hopefully, complete resolution of our patients’ painful conditions. Therefore, we offer free review consultations for the 1st year once a patient is fitted with custom made orthotics to encourage follow up visits and open communication with our patients.
- The following guarantees, free consultations & discounts are for private ‘fee paying’ patients only and do not apply to Department of Veterans Affairs, Australian Defence Force, workers compensation, third party or medico-legal patients.
A 4 year orthotic shell guarantee
- All custom made polypropylene shell orthotics fitted by OSP are guaranteed against breakage for 4 years from the date of fitting or replaced free of charge.
- OSP’s shell guarantee does not cover breakage which is deemed to be intentional breakage or neglectful acts such as leaving the orthotics near a heat source, in a car on a hot day, pets chewing the orthotics, etc.
- The OSP shell guarantee is voided if the orthotics are modified by anyone other than an OSP podiatrist.
A 1 year top-cover guarantee
- All custom made orthotics fitted by OSP will have top-covers that are guaranteed to be free from permanent defects or separation from the shell for 1 year from the date of fitting or replaced free of charge.
- OSP’s top-cover guarantee does not cover damage which is deemed to be intentional or neglectful acts such as leaving the orthotics near a heat source, in a car on a hot day, pets chewing the orthotics, etc.
- OSP podiatrists may recommend alternative materials to be used as a replacement top-cover, should the defect be deemed excessive &/or premature.
- The OSP top-cover guarantee is voided if the orthotics are modified by anyone other than an OSP podiatrist.
Free 1st year review consultations
- All custom made orthotic review consultations and any alterations to the orthotics (as per the above conditions) for the first year will be free of charge.
- All consultations for injuries, conditions, issues, etc. that are deemed not related to the custom made orthotics will be charged in accordance with our standard fee schedule.
- Should the orthotics be found to be modified by anyone other than an OSP podiatrist, consultation & adjustment fees may be charged.
A 20% discount on a 2nd pair of custom made orthotics
- If you order a 2nd pair of custom made orthotics within 60 days of the fitting date of the 1st pair of custom made orthotics, the 2nd pair will receive a 20% discount off the cost of the 1st pair (Item code 221 x 2).
- The 1 & 4 year guarantees as stipulated above will be applied to the 2nd pair of orthotics.
- An additional deposit as per the following process will be required.
Custom made orthotic ordering process
- All patients or parents/guardians must sign an OSP Custom Made Orthotic Agreement & Credit Card Authorisation Form (OA Form)
- All orders of custom made orthotics require a $200 deposit per pair ordered to be paid.
- All custom made orthotics must be collected within 6 weeks of the casting day. Failure to collect the orthotics within 6 weeks will result in all outstanding balances being charged to the credit card provided as per the OA Form.
OFFER30 (From Director’s Fee Schedule SAVE140 applies)
- Only available to patients who have not previously consulted with any podiatrist at any of our clinics.
- Only available for Biomechanical Assessments & Gait Analysis, not general footcare, such as toenail cutting, calluses, corns, warts, etc.
- Only available at the Kensington & Maroubra clinics and with Andrew Vong or Stephanie Suber, podiatrists, ie; not available for Bondi Junction or Stewart Hayes, Director at any clinic.
- Only available to children aged 16 or under that are previous patients of our clinics within the last 4 years.
- Only available at the Kensington & Maroubra clinics and with Andrew Vong or Stephanie Suber, podiatrists, ie; not available for Bondi Junction or Stewart Hayes, Director.