TERMS & CONDITIONS
ORTHOTIC SOLUTIONS PODIATRY (OSP) COMMITMENT TO PATIENTS
Expert assessment, diagnosis & treatments, every time
- Our podiatrists are registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulatory Agency (AHPRA) and current or past members of the Australian Podiatry Association, Sports Medicine Australia and Australasian Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine.
- All our procedures, consultations and record keeping are in accordance with the Podiatry Board of Australia’s policies, codes & guidelines.
- All patients are encouraged to ask questions during the consultation to ensure an understanding of the information being provided by the podiatrist.
- In healthcare, failure of a successful outcome of treatment does not equate to a lack of skill, an inappropriate level of care or incorrect treatment. Despite this, the podiatrists at OSP are committed to reducing & hopefully, complete resolution of our patients’ painful conditions. Therefore, we offer gap free review consultations for the 1st year once a patient is fitted with custom made orthotics to encourage follow up visits and open communication with our patients.
- The following guarantees, free consultations & discounts are for private ‘fee paying’ patients only and do not apply to Department of Veterans Affairs, Australian Defence Force, workers compensation, third party or medico-legal patients.
A 4 year orthotic shell guarantee
- All custom made polypropylene shell orthotics fitted by OSP are guaranteed against breakage for 4 years from the date of fitting or replaced free of charge.
- OSP’s shell guarantee does not cover breakage which is deemed to be intentional breakage or neglectful acts such as leaving the orthotics near a heat source, in a car on a hot day, pets chewing the orthotics, etc.
- The OSP shell guarantee is voided if the orthotics are modified by anyone other than an OSP podiatrist or the patient fails to attend for review consultations to enable completion of the orthotics.
A 1 year top-cover guarantee
- All custom made orthotics fitted by OSP will have top-covers that are guaranteed to be free from permanent defects or separation from the shell for 1 year from the date of fitting or replaced free of charge.
- OSP’s top-cover guarantee does not cover damage which is deemed to be intentional or neglectful acts such as leaving the orthotics near a heat source, in a car on a hot day, pets chewing the orthotics, etc.
- OSP podiatrists may recommend alternative materials to be used as a replacement top-cover, should the defect be deemed excessive &/or premature.
- The OSP top-cover guarantee is voided if the orthotics are modified by anyone other than an OSP podiatrist or the patient fails to attend for review consultations to enable completion of the orthotics.
Gap Free 1st year review consultations
- All custom made orthotic review consultations and any alterations to the orthotics (as per the above conditions) for the first year will be gap free for those patients in a health fund. For those patients without health fund coverage, please discuss with an OSP team member.
- All consultations for injuries, conditions, issues, including routine footcare, etc. that are deemed not related to the custom made orthotics will be charged in accordance with our standard fee schedule.
- Should the orthotics be found to be modified by anyone other than an OSP podiatrist, consultation & adjustment fees may be charged.
Special Offer – Order a 2nd pair of custom made orthotics within 60 days and save a minimum 20%
- If you order a 2nd pair of custom made orthotics within 60 days of the fitting date of the 1st pair of custom made orthotics, the 2nd pair will receive a minimum 20% (27% at the Maroubra Clinic) discount off the cost of the 1st pair (Item code 221 x 2). Refer to each clinic’s Orthotic Agreements for the exact fees.
- The 1 & 4 year guarantees as stipulated above will be applied to the 2nd pair of orthotics.
- An additional deposit as per the following process will be required.
- After 60 days of receiving the 1st pair of custom made orthotics, the fees revert to the standard amounts.
Custom made orthotic ordering process
- All patients or parents/guardians must sign an OSP Custom Made Orthotic Agreement (OA Form)
- All orders of custom made orthotics require a 50% deposit per pair ordered to be paid at the time of casting. (Exception – Should a patient live outside of Sydney, then full payment will be required prior to the manufacture of the orthotics.)
- All custom made orthotics must be collected within 6 weeks of the casting day. Failure to collect the orthotics within 6 weeks will result in all outstanding balances being recouped by OSP and all additional costs associated with recouping these fees will be added to the outstanding balance.
Covid-19 Recovery Special Offer – Save $150 – Please mention the offer upon booking or arrival for your appointment.
- All new, current & past patients can SAVE $150.00 off the “start to finish” for the entire Custom Made Orthotic process, compared to our usual fees ($50 off the Biomchanical Assessment and $100 off the Custom Made Orthotics process).
- Only available at the Maroubra clinic with Andrew Vong or Stephanie Suber and at the Bondi Junction with Andrew Vong on Tuesdays. The offer is not available for any consultations with Stewart Hayes or for any Custom Made Orthotics prescribed by him.
- Only available for Biomechanical Assessment, Gait Analysis & Custom Made Orthotics, not general footcare, such as toenail cutting, calluses, corns, warts, etc.
- The amounts are already shown as discounted on the Orthotic Agreement – Maroubra Clinic form or will be discounted from the Bondi Junction form upon ordering of the orthotics.
- Offer valid until 30th September 2020.
Offer to come
- To be advised
Get in touch today!
02 8322 4099