Terms & Conditions
Orthotic Solutions Podiatry (OSP) Commitment to Patients
Expert assessment, diagnosis & treatments, every time
- Our podiatrists are registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulatory Agency (AHPRA) and members of the Australian Podiatry Association, Sports Medicine Australia and Australasian Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine.
- All our procedures, consultations and record keeping are in accordance with the Podiatry Board of Australia’s policies, codes & guidelines.
- All patients are encouraged to ask questions during the consultation to ensure an understanding of the information being provided by the podiatrist.
- In healthcare, failure of a successful outcome of treatment does not equate to a lack of skill, an inappropriate level of care or incorrect treatment. Despite this, the podiatrists at OSP are committed to reducing & hopefully, complete resolution of our patients’ painful conditions. Therefore, we offer free review consultations for the 1st year once a patient is fitted with custom made orthotics to encourage follow up visits and open communication with our patients.
- The following guarantees, free consultations & discounts are for private ‘fee paying’ patients only and do not apply to Department of Veterans Affairs, Australian Defence Force, workers compensation, third party or medico-legal patients.
A 4 year orthotic shell guarantee
- All custom made polypropylene shell orthotics fitted by OSP are guaranteed against breakage for 4 years from the date of fitting or replaced free of charge.
- OSP’s shell guarantee does not cover breakage which is deemed to be intentional breakage or neglectful acts such as leaving the orthotics near a heat source, in a car on a hot day, pets chewing the orthotics, etc.
- The OSP shell guarantee is voided if the orthotics are modified by anyone other than an OSP podiatrist.
A 1 year top-cover guarantee
- All custom made orthotics fitted by OSP will have top-covers that are guaranteed to be free from permanent defects or separation from the shell for 1 year from the date of fitting or replaced free of charge.
- OSP’s top-cover guarantee does not cover damage which is deemed to be intentional or neglectful acts such as leaving the orthotics near a heat source, in a car on a hot day, pets chewing the orthotics, etc.
- OSP podiatrists may recommend alternative materials to be used as a replacement top-cover, should the defect be deemed excessive &/or premature.
- The OSP top-cover guarantee is voided if the orthotics are modified by anyone other than an OSP podiatrist.
Free 1st year review consultations
- All custom made orthotic review consultations and any alterations to the orthotics (as per the above conditions) for the first year will be free of charge.
- All consultations for injuries, conditions, issues, etc. that are deemed not related to the custom made orthotics will be charged in accordance with our standard fee schedule.
- Should the orthotics be found to be modified by anyone other than an OSP podiatrist, consultation & adjustment fees may be charged.
A 20% discount on a 2nd pair of custom made orthotics
- If you order a 2nd pair of custom made orthotics within 60 days of the fitting date of the 1st pair of custom made orthotics, the 2nd pair will receive a 20% discount off the cost of the 1st pair (Item code 221 x 2).
- The 1 & 4 year guarantees as stipulated above will be applied to the 2nd pair of orthotics.
- An additional deposit as per the following process will be required.
Custom made orthotic ordering process
- All patients or parents/guardians must sign an OSP Custom Made Orthotic Agreement (OA Form)
- All orders of custom made orthotics require a 50% deposit per pair ordered to be paid at the time of casting.
- All custom made orthotics must be collected within 6 weeks of the casting day. Failure to collect the orthotics within 6 weeks will result in all outstanding balances being recouped by OSP and all additional costs associated with recouping these fees will be added to the outstanding balance.
- Only available to patients who have not previously consulted with any podiatrist at any of our clinics.
- Only available for Biomechanical Assessments & Gait Analysis, not general footcare, such as toenail cutting, calluses, corns, warts, etc.
- Only available at the Maroubra & Kensington clinics with Andrew Vong or Stephanie Suber, podiatrists, ie; not available at Bondi Junction or with Stewart Hayes at any clinic.
10%JUNE30 – 10% Discount for current and past patients
- Applies from 6th May 2019 to 30th June 2019.
- Only available to current and past patients of any Orthotic Solutions Podiatry clinic who have responded YES to text message sent on 6th May 2019. (New patients can still use OFFER30 at Maroubra & Kensington.)
- 10% discount on all consultations and orthotic orders during offer dates.
- All consultations must occur between offer dates. Cannot be backdated to past consultations or prepaid for future consultations.
- Does not apply to custom orthotics ordered outside offer dates.
- Custom orthotics ordered during, but collected after 30th June 2019 must be prepaid in full prior to 30th June 2019 to claim 10% discount.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.