Sports Podiatrists Sydney City
Click here for our Bondi Junction clinic reviews. Click here for our Maroubra clinic reviews.
If you are searched for ‘foot specialists Sydney’, ‘foot doctor Sydney’ or sports podiatrist in the central Sydney because you are suffering pain and discomfort in your feet or legs when you are standing, walking, playing sports or at work, then Orthotic Solutions Podiatry has three clinics just a short distance from the Sydney CBD.
Our professional sports podiatry Sydney team are dedicated to bringing a fresh approach to custom-made orthotics and sports podiatry. We will provide you with the most comfortable exercise, footwear and orthotic solutions to help ease your foot, leg and lower back aches & pains.
If you want a podiatrist near the Sydney who can explain the findings and conditions in terms that you will understand, then look no further than Orthotic Solutions Podiatry.
Sydney workers and residents don’t have to travel far from the Sydney to receive the following sports podiatry services –
- Comprehensive assessment, diagnosis and treatment of all foot & lower leg complaints incorporating video treadmill gait analysis.
- All findings expertly explained to you in everyday terms.
- Discussion to formulate the best possible program to help resolve your complaints.
- Assistance to help select the best sports shoes for you.
- If you need corrective arch supports, we can provide pre-made orthotics or custom-made orthotics. We guarantee our custom-made orthotic shells for 4 years – no, we don’t want to give you a new pair in a year or 2!!
- If you have any issues with your custom-made orthotics within the first year, you won’t pay a cent to see us or for any alterations (damaged orthotics excluded).
Our Sydney podiatrists offer the following services
Suburban Sydney Sports Podiatry
Our local Sydney podiatry team are proficient in the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of foot and lower limb sporting injuries. Elite and recreational athletes alike can not only rely upon our Podiatrists Sydney team to diagnose and treat foot and lower limb overuse injuries but to assist with their long term prevention as well.
We employ biomechanical assessment techniques and video treadmill gait analysis to assist athletes in understanding their own foot mechanics and how they affect the rest of their leg and body whilst walking and running.
Podiatry Sydney Medico Legal Assessments Services and Treatment
Our podiatrist Sydney team is capable of assisting with workers compensation & third party claims assessment and treatment. We have the experience necessary to assist with the complex realm independent medico legal assessments and reporting.
Local General Podiatry Sydney
General podiatry services are available to Sydney residents and workers at our Maroubra Junction clinic only. We carry out nail, wart, corn, callus and other routine treatments with the utmost care and consideration.
A complete range of treatments ranging from unsightly corns to ingrown toenails is available so that we can improve your foot and lower limb health. Our podiatrist costs are on our fees page so that you can check with your health fund for your rebate amount.
We comply with all Australian Government legislation and all instruments are autoclaved accordingly.
Footwear Advice and Orthotic Repairs Near Sydney
Our local podiatry clinics near Sydney’s offer the following services:
- Analysis of old shoe wear patterns – we can ascertain what shoes are the most suitable for you to wear now by assessing the wear pattern on your old shoes.This systematic analysis will help you to make the right choice of footwear as we can recommend the brands/models that will be the best fit for your feet and gait.
- Orthotic recovering and repair – you should get at least 4 years wear out of the orthotic shells. However, the top cover may need replacing earlier, which we can do at our orthotics clinic Bondi Junction (formerly known as Eastern Suburbs Sports Podiatry). Recovering and repairing your old orthotics is vastly cheaper than buying a new pair and you can visit our fees page to see what our orthotics cost. For a complete assessment of your old orthotics, bring them in (never mind who made them) and we will tell you what the likely costs and timeframe for repairs will be.
At Orthotic Solutions Podiatry, we realise how much distress can be caused by foot and lower leg pain. Our local Podiatry Sydney team can help you to be pain free every step of your day.