Click here for our Maroubra clinic reviews.
Click here for our Bondi Junction clinic reviews.
Click here for our Kensington clinic reviews (we only opened in July 2018, thus not many reviews yet).
If you suffer from foot pain when walking, standing, working or playing sports and are looking for a local podiatrist Randwick, why not consider on of Orthotic Solutions Podiatry’s local clinics (Maroubra, Kensington & Bondi Junction) conveniently located either side of Randwick. Orthotic Solutions Podiatry can restore your feet to good health if you are experiencing pain or discomfort in the lower limbs or feet when walking, standing, working or playing sport.
Our professional team of suburban Sydney podiatrists can assist you to find comfortable, affordable orthotic solutions to improve your feet, leg and lower back aches & pains.
If you are in need of a podiatrist near Randwick that keeps you informed in plain language that is easy to comprehend then Orthotic Solutions Podiatry is the place to choose.
Our local podiatrist Randwick offers –
- Honesty on whether or not you need orthotics – they are not for everyone. When we do use them, our sports orthotics are flexible, not rigid and we don’t give you a new set every year or 2!! We guarantee our sports orthotics polypropylene shells to last more than 4 years!
- Professional service, exceptional communication skills and fully transparent podiatry fees and are up front on what orthotics cost.
- Assistance to navigate the mine field of sports shoes.
- A relaxed approach to children’s “growing pains” and “flat feet”. We can advise what is ‘Within Normal Limits’ and again, we don’t go straight for the $400 kids orthotics!! Please see ‘Children’s Flat Feet Treatment – The Truth About Kids Orthotics!’ for more information as custom made orthotics are often not the answer.
- Free orthotic review and adjustments for 12 whole months after the fitting of custom made orthotics and sports orthotics.
Our local Randwick podiatry offers the following key services –
We are experienced in the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of sports injuries. Our sports podiatrists help elite and recreational athletes around Randwick to diagnose, treat and prevent foot and lower leg injuries. We use biomechanical assessment techniques incorporating video treadmill gait analysis to improve sports performance, reduce the risk of injury and swiftly diagnose and treat foot & lower limb problems.
Podiatry Randwick Medico Legal Assessments, Services & Treatment
We can help with workers compensation & third party claims, assessment and treatment as well as independent medico-legal assessments and reporting when required.
General Podiatry Randwick
We offer general podiatry services near Randwick in our Maroubra clinic –
- Routine foot care treatments are performed for nails, warts, corns and callus. We offer a complete a range of procedures to resolve foot problems that range from ingrown toenails to unsightly corns.
- All of our instruments are autoclaved as per Australian Government Legislation and your foot care is our primary concern.
Footwear Advice & Orthotic Repairs near Randwick
We are able to offer the following podiatry services at both of our local clinics –
- We will evaluate your old shoes wear patterns to help determine the most appropriate shoes for you to wear. The huge range of models developed by footwear companies to suit different types of feet and body types is daunting to the untrained eye. Our analysis of your feet and recommendations will make choosing your next shoes simpler.
- Orthotics don’t last forever, but they should last longer than 4 years. However, often it is just the top cover that has worn through, which can be replaced. Recovering & repairing orthotics costs significantly less than a new pair of custom orthotics. Come in with your old orthotics (regardless of who made them) and we will be upfront with your options, price to repair and a timeframe.
We know that painful feet can cause concerns for anybody, young or old, fit or unfit, overweight or slim and our local Randwick podiatrists can put you on the path to recovery.
We know that painful feet, legs and lower back can affect anyone’s daily comfort levels and our local Randwick podiatrists can help you to be pain free every step of your day.