Consistent foot, leg or lower back pain can impact on your daily routine and prevent you from exercising. We know how important it is to take care of your feet so that you can reach your full daily and sporting potential.
We are located within South Sydney Sports Medicine and if your feet are holding you back from doing the things you love, we want to help you! Our local Kensington Podiatrists have the experience, knowledge and skills to assess the underlying factors in your discomfort.
Leonardo da Vinci said that “The human foot is a masterpiece of engineering and a work of art” and who are we to argue? Our team of sports podiatrists are the mechanics or engineers for your feet and legs – you get your car tyres aligned, why not get your feet aligned? Correct foot alignment and function places your shins, knees, legs, hips, pelvis and even your lower back into the correct positions.
What We Offer at Kensington Podiatry
Whether you’re struggling to walk, stand at work, play sports, or just get through the day without discomfort, we have a service tailored especially for you.
Our services include a broad range of assessments, treatments and long-term advice:
- We provide a comprehensive biomechanical assessment, posture analysis and video treadmill gait analysis to help assess your conditions
- It’s vital that your shoes fit perfectly – we’ll help you evaluate the correct footwear for your activities and give you a list of shoes to suit your mechanics & activities
- An honest opinion on orthotics – if you don’t need them, we won’t recommend them. But if you do need them we use soft flexible orthotics, not rigid ones
- If you already have orthotics, we can repair & recover them if they are still working well for you
- We assess children & will advise what is considered ‘Within Normal Limits’. We won’t put children into $400 custom made kids orthotics just because they have ‘flat feet’ – see our ‘Children’s Flat Feet Treatment – The Truth About Kids Orthotics!’ page for more information
- If you have plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, arch pain, arthritis, shin splints, runners knee, etc we can develop a plan to relieve the symptoms for you
- Get help with workers’ compensation and third party claims, independent medico-legal assessments and reporting, too.
Why choose local Kensington Podiatry?
We like to take a fresh approach to custom orthotics and sports podiatry. Your feet are our leading concern, so we’ll make sure to tailor our services to fit your individual needs with personalised services – no doctor’s referral required! Kensington residents only need to visit us at South Sydney Sports Medicine to see the new team of Sydney podiatrists.
- We want you to be fully aware of your diagnosis and treatment plan, so our communication skills are paramount
- Comfortable orthotic solutions can be custom-made to fit your unique feet perfectly
- Our flexible, non-rigid orthotic shells have a 4 year structural guarantee, keeping you on your feet for longer
- Enjoy your first year of orthotic reviews and adjustments after your fitting of custom-made orthotics fitting for free
- Alternative solutions to orthotics are also available – we know that orthotics aren’t for everyone, so despite our name, we do have other solutions for your feet.
Wherever Your Feet Go, We Go Too: Our Kensington Podiatry Location
Our clinic is located within the rooms of South Sydney Sports Medicine at 111 Anzac Pde Kensington, with free onsite parking.
Please contact us with any of your questions or you can book online on any page of our website or you can still use the phone and call us on 1300 1 2 FEET.
Click here for our Kensington clinic reviews (we only opened in July 2018, thus not many reviews yet).
Click here for our Maroubra clinic reviews.
Click here for our Bondi Junction clinic reviews.
- 111 Anzac Parade, Kensington 2033
- 1300 1 2 FEET
- 02 8322 4099
Located inside South Sydney Sports Medicine Centre.