Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Click here for our Maroubra clinic reviews.
Click here for our Bondi Junction clinic reviews.
Click here for our Kensington clinic reviews (we only opened in July 2018, thus not many reviews yet).
Searching for the right health professional can be difficult as terms like ‘foot specialists Sydney’ or ‘foot doctor Sydney’ reveal many results. The word ‘Podiatry’ comes from the Greek language and roughly translates to ‘foot physician’, so you are in the right spot so to speak.
If you suffer from foot pain when walking, standing, working or playing sports and are looking for a podiatrist in Eastern Suburbs Sydney then Stewart Hayes (Bondi Junction clinic) and the team at Kensington & Maroubra can help you to be pain free. For 20 years, Stewart consulted out of the rooms of Eastern Suburbs Sports Medicine Centre amassing vast experience in sports podiatry and custom made orthotics. Upon moving to is own rooms on level 5 of Easts Tower, Stewart re-branded from Eastern Suburbs Sports Podiatry to join the Orthotic Solutions Podiatry group of clinics.
Podiatry services available to Eastern Suburbs Sydney residents
- Professional biomechanical assessments incorporating video treadmill gait analysis.
- An honest opinion on whether or not you need custom orthotics – not everyone does. If we do prescribe them, we use flexible sports orthotics to help your foot and lower limb aches and pains and we are up front on what custom orthotics cost.
- Experience when it comes to children with ‘flat feet’. Custom made kids orthotics are not always needed and we only use them in rare cases – please see ‘Children’s Flat Feet Treatment – The Truth About Kids Orthotics!’ for our honest information.
- A 4 year structural guarantee for orthotic shells.
- Free orthotic review and adjustments for 12 whole months after the fitting of custom made orthotics.
Our Eastern Suburbs podiatrist offers the following key services –
Eastern Suburbs Sydney Sports Podiatry
Our professional sports podiatry team have vast experience in assessment, diagnosis and treatment of sports injuries. Our sports focussed team of podiatrists can help elite and recreational athletes in the Eastern Suburbs Sydney area to treat and prevent foot and lower leg injuries.
We use biomechanical assessment techniques incorporating video treadmill gait analysis to improve sports performance, reduce the risk of injury and accurately diagnose and treat foot & lower limb problems.
Eastern Suburbs Podiatry Medico Legal Assessments, Services & Treatment
We can assist with workers compensation & third party claims, assessment and treatment as well as independent medico-legal assessments and reporting when required.
General Podiatry in the Eastern Suburbs
At our Maroubra Junction clinic, patients who need routine foot care for nails, warts, corns and callus are cared for by our experienced podiatrists in Sydney. All of our instruments are autoclaved as per Australian Government Legislation and your foot care is our primary concern.
Footwear Advice & Orthotic Repairs in the Eastern Suburbs
We are able to offer the following podiatry services at both of our local clinics –
- Assessing your old shoes can help us to determine the best shoes for your foot mechanics, body type, activity levels, sports, etc. The wall of shoes at the shoe store can be daunting and we can help point you in the right direction for your chosen activities.
- Orthotic repairs & recovers are significantly cheaper than a new pair of custom made orthotics. If your orthotics are under 4 years of age, they can often be repaired or recovered at a fraction of the cost of a new pair. If you bring in your old orthotics (even if we didn’t make them) and we can give you an honest opinion of what is needed, the cost and how long it will take. This service is performed at our Bondi Junction Podiatry clinic.
Painful feet, legs and lower backs can & do affect people’s daily comfort levels and our local Eastern Suburbs Sydney podiatrists can help you to improve those comfort levels.