Sports Podiatrists Double Bay
Click here for our Bondi Junction clinic reviews.
If you are searching for a sports podiatrist in the Double Bay area because you are suffering from regular foot pain when you are walking standing, playing sports or at work, then Orthotic Solutions Podiatry Clinic in Bondi Junction is within easy reach of Double Bay.
Our experienced podiatry team are committed to delivering a fresh approach to providing custom-made orthotics and sports podiatry. We aim to provide you the most comfortable orthotic solutions to ease your foot, leg and lower back aches & pains.
If you need a podiatrist in the Double Bay area who can communicate with you in clear concise language in everyday terms then Stewart Hayes at Orthotic Solutions Podiatry (formerly known as Eastern Suburbs Sports Podiatry) is the podiatrist for you.
Double Bay residents can rely upon our podiatry service to provide
- Professionalism of the highest standard
- Comfortable orthotic solutions for your foot and lower limb pains.
- A 4 year structural guarantee for orthotic shells
- Free orthotic review and adjustments for a whole 12 months after the fitting of custom made orthotics.
Our Double Bay local podiatrists offer the following services –
Double Bay Sports Podiatry
Our team are accomplished in the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of foot and lower limb sporting injuries. Elite and recreational athletes in the Double Bay region can count on our podiatrists to not only diagnose and treat foot and lower leg injuries but also to assist with longer term injury prevention as well.
Our biomechanical assessment techniques incorporate video treadmill gait analysis so that we can pinpoint which part of your walking or running mechanics needs to be corrected. This will assist in the improvement of your overall foot and leg mechanics, which enables you to perform at your best, whilst minimising overuse wear & tear.
Double Bay Podiatry Medico Legal Assessments Services and Treatment
Our team can assist with workers compensation & third party claims assessment and treatment. Should you need an independent opinion, please get in touch with us for and independent medico legal assessments and report.
Footwear Advice and Orthotic Repairs Near Double Bay
Both local podiatry clinics near Double Bay offer the following services-:
- Analysis of old shoe wear patterns – we can establish what shoes are most suitable for you to wear by evaluating the wear pattern on your old shoes.This thorough analysis will assist you in making the next choice of footwear easier as we can suggest the right brands & models of footwear to best suit your feet and gait.
- Orthotic recovering and repair – orthotic shells should last for at least 4 years, whilst the top covers can last from 1-3 years. Recovering and repairing your existing orthotics will generally cost significantly less than a brand new pair of orthotics. For an honest appraisal of your options for orthotic repair, bring in your old orthotics (regardless of who made them) and we will tell you what the costs and the timeframe for repair will be.
At Orthotic Solutions Podiatry, we appreciate how much your comfort can be affected by foot and lower leg pain. Our local Double Bay podiatrists can help you to be free of pain every step of your day.