SPORTS PODIATRIST DARLINGHURST
Foot discomfort while walking, at work or during sports is very common. Seeing a podiatrist in Darlinghurst could be the best step in ensuring a swift recovery. Come visit our Orthotic Solutions Podiatry clinic just 12 minutes from Bondi Junction.
We have a team of professionals who work on a case by case basis as there’s not ‘one size fits all’ when it comes custom orthotics and sports podiatry. Our goal is to discover a solution for you which works with your lifestyle and puts you on the comfortable path of recovery and begin to relieve those foot, leg, knee and even sometimes back pains.
Our Darlinghurst sports podiatry team offer:
- Biomechanical assessments incorporating video treadmill gait analysis to accurately assess your foot and leg pains.
- A customised plan to get you back on track with your feet which suits your lifestyle.
- We have a guarantee that the shells of our customer made orthotics will last more than 4 years. However, if you have any issues within the first 12 months, we’ll sort it out for you gap free (damaged orthotics excluded).
- If custom-made orthotics are not what you need, we also provide pre-made orthotics at a fraction of the cost of custom orthotics.
Helpful advice on how to choose the best sport shoes to suit/fit your orthotics.
- Some children may not even need orthotics as it may fall within the range of ‘normal limits’ of children growing pains. We offer families assistance to understand and cope with growing pains also.
- We also support with issues such as metatarsalgia, bunions, arch pain, shin splints, heel pain & heel spurs, plantar fasciitis, runners knee and lower back pain.
LOCAL SPORTS PODIATRY DARLINGHURST
Our expertise is in the accurate analysis, diagnosis and treatment of injuries, pain and discomfort of the feet and lower limbs. Through our comprehensive biomechanical assessment techniques utilising video treadmill gait analysis we are able to accurately diagnose your condition and formulate a treatment plan that works from the ground up. We have vast experience in dealing with recreational athletes in the Darlinghurst area all the way up to international level competitors, so your feet & legs are in safe hands.
MEDICO LEGAL ASSESSMENTS SERVICES AND TREATMENT
We are able to assist with workers compensation & third party claims assessment and treatment. We can also have vast experience with independent medico legal assessments and reporting when necessary.
Not all issues with feet are muscular or joint related. Nails, warts, corns, callus and other routine treatments are all performed with the care and attention that you deserve at our Darlinghurst clinic. We offer a complete range of procedures to treat all ailments from unsightly corns to ingrown toenails. Your foot care is our primary concern and we comply with all Australian Government legislation and all instruments are autoclaved accordingly.
FOOTWEAR ADVICE AND ORTHOTIC REPAIR
Our local clinic in Darlinghurst offer the following services:
- Analysis of old shoe wear patterns – we can determine which shoes are most appropriate for you to wear by evaluating the wear pattern on your old shoes.This careful analysis will make your next choice of footwear less daunting as we can recommend the right models and brands to suit your feet and gait.
- Orthotic recovering and repair – orthotics are not meant to last forever but you should get at least 4 years wear out of the structural components. Often the top cover may need replacing after a year or 2. Recovering and repairing will usually cost much less than a brand new set of orthotics. Bring in your old orthotics (regardless of who made them) and we will give you an honest appraisal of your options, the cost and the time it will take to repair them.
At Orthotic Solutions Podiatry, we understand how much anyone’s comfort can be affected by foot and lower leg pain. Our local Darlinghurst podiatrists can help you to be pain free for every step of your day.
Get in touch today!
02 8322 4099
Send us a message!
Copyright ©2019 Orthotic Solutions Podiatry