Sports Podiatrists Maroubra
Click here for our Google Reviews
Many people don’t appreciate how much their feet can affect their overall comfort. Your feet are the foundation for your overall posture and movements. If your feet are sore, it can ruin your day (as they are very difficult to rest), so that is why seeing a sports podiatrist from Maroubra Podiatry is the right step help relieve your foot pain.
If you’re in pain whilst walking, standing, working or playing sports, you’ll benefit from a comprehensive consultation with one of our podiatrists. Our local Maroubra Podiatry clinic provides foot care services from routine nail and skin care all the way up to complete biomechanical analysis, exercise prescription, footwear advice and orthotic prescription (both pre-made orthotics & custom made orthotics).
Help your feet with our Leading Range of Sports Podiatry Services
Your feet support your body all day, every day – but sometimes they need a little support in return. Our team of NDIS approved Maroubra Podiatrists are committed to finding comfortable solutions to alleviate your foot, leg, knee and even lower back pain with solutions that last. Our services include:
- Routine nail cutting (including ingrown toenails) and skin care/treatments for unsightly warts, corns & calluses
- Assessment of your foot and leg complaints via video treadmill gait analysis for improved performance
- Footwear evaluation and advice – choosing the right shoe can often solve a lot of complaints
- Exercise prescription to help get to the source of many complaints
- Treatments and assessments for your child’s “growing pains”
- If needed, we use flexible, comfortable custom orthotics as well as pre-made orthotics
- Treatment of overuse complaints where foot mechanics are a contributing factor, such as plantar fasciitis (heel pain) or shin splints
- Fittings, repairs, recovers of custom made orthotics
- Workers’ compensation and third party claims, independent medico-legal assessments and reporting are also available
Why choose you local Maroubra Podiatry clinic?
Our professional team experienced in sports podiatry take pride in their fresh approach to custom orthotics and sports podiatry. We keep our patients involved in every step of the treatment process, so you can rest assured that our range of solutions will cater to your individual needs from end to end – no doctor’s referral required:
- Accessible communication of all process in easy-to-decipher terms – no medical jargon and confusing explanations to worry about
- Comfortable orthotic solutions that are custom made to suit your individual needs
- Plus, a 4-year structural guarantee for our orthotic shells to keep you on your feet for years to come
- Your first year of reviews and adjustments after your custom-made orthotics fitting is FREE
- We never prescribe orthotics without considering all options first, and our podiatrists advocate alternative treatments when the circumstances are suitable
- All of our instruments are autoclaved as per Australian Government Legislation – your health and safety are our main concern
Wherever Your Feet Go, We Go Too: Our Locations
We currently have four clinic locations – Maroubra, Bondi Junction & Kensington.
Give your feet the care they deserve by booking a consultation with one of our leading Maroubra Podiatrists today: call us now on 1300 1 2 FEET or book online.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more about our locations and what we offer.