Sports Podiatrists Edgecliff
Don’t let consistent foot, leg or back pain impact your day to day life. Sports and simple daily activities alike are deeply affected if your feet aren’t in top condition. At Orthotic Solution Podiatry Bondi Junction (just down the road from Edgecliff), we want every day to be care-free and painless.
Reach your full potential on the sports field, in the office or just at home with help from our local Edgecliff podiatrists. Our experienced team will get you back on your feet in no time with accurate assessment, diagnosis and treatment plans which may (or may not) include comfortable custom orthotic solutions. Let’s get you onto a pain free path today!
Our local Edgecliff Podiatry services
Our experienced podiatrists spend the time needed to evaluate your situation to come up with the correct diagnosis and treatment plan to help you to be pain free.
- Assessment, diagnosis and treatment of any activity related issues using video treadmill gait analysis to accurately evaluate your foot mechanics
- All findings will be expertly explained without the use of “medical jargon”
- Assistance in choosing the right sports shoe based on your mechanics, body type and chosen activities
- If you need orthotics (and not everyone does), we use comfortable pre-made orthotics and flexible custom-made orthotics that are suited for all activity levels
- Get an honest opinion on your children’s “growing pains” – no child should be in pain, but often the $400 kids orthotics are not the answer!! Please see ‘Children’s Flat Feet Treatment – The Truth About Kids Orthotics!’ for more information as well feel that custom orthotics for children are over prescribed
- Assistance & exercise plans to treat overuse complaints such as arch & heel pain, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, shin splints, patella maltracking & runners knee and even lower back pain
- We have vast experience in workers’ compensation and third party claims as well as independent medico-legal assessments and reports
- Please note that NO General Podiatry to treat nails, corns, calluses is done at Bondi Junction
Why choose you local Edgecliff Podiatry clinic?
Quite simply, our experience in sports podiatry and excellent communication skills mean that we get the diagnosis right and then know which treatment plan will work for you. This is then explained to you so that we together develop a path forward for resolution of your painful symptoms. So, Edgecliff residents just need to travel up the hill to Bondi Junction and they will see the difference experience makes
- Excellent assessment, diagnosis & treatment skills explained in everyday terms
- Your feet are unique – so are our comfortable custom-made orthotic solutions
- All of our orthotic shells boast a 4-year structural guarantee, making sure you’re on track with your treatment for as long as possible
- All follow up consultations for the first year of orthotic reviews and adjustments are FREE
- We are unique in the fact that we don’t put everyone into orthotics – there are alternatives and we use them regularly
Our local to Edgecliff Podiatry clinic
Our Bondi Junction clinic is located above Easts Leagues Club and is conveniently positioned within easy driving distance from Edgecliff and Westfield has 2 hours of free parking. Alternatively, you could walk up or jump on the train.
Your pain-free path is our goal. Let’s get you back on your feet with podiatry treatment plans that can truly change your comfort. Book a consultation today by calling 1300 12 FEET or book online or contact us.