Sports Podiatrists Coogee
Our feet carry us wherever we go. In an average lifetime, they will circle the globe 3-4 times. These foundations provide stability & shock absorption and are the basis for good posture and movement.
If walking, standing, running, work or everyday activity are causing you pain, it may be time to pay a visit to Orthotic Solutions Podiatry. We are located in Maroubra, Kensington & Bondi Junction, either side of Coogee Podiatry. We will thoroughly assess your feet, the way they move, your overall posture, your footwear, etc to get you comfortable again. Everything will be explained in terms that you will understand and we always recommend the most effective treatment options first, not the most expensive.
Fix Your Feet with our Leading Range of Podiatry Services
Our team of dedicated podiatrists are passionate about helping you find comfortable solutions to alleviate the foot, leg, knee and lower back aches & pains.
Some of our services include:
- Assessment of foot & lower leg injuries via a comprehensive biomechanical analysis including video treadmill gait analysis
- Advice & treatment options including exercise prescription, footwear advice and if needed comfortable orthotics (arch supports) – generic or custom made
- If custom-made orthotics are needed, they are flexible & shock absorbing, not rigid
- Orthotic repairs and recovers – most orthotics can be repaired
- Paediatric podiatry, including children’s “growing pains” – but we don’t believe that the majority of children need $400 custom made kids orthotics – for more info, please see ‘Children’s Flat Feet Treatment – The Truth About Kids Orthotics!’
- Routine foot care / treatments for nails, corns, calluses, warts, etc (Maroubra only)
- Overuse complaints where foot mechanics are a contributing factor, like plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, arch pain, arthritis, shin splints, runners knee, etc
- We can also help with workers’ compensation and third party claims, independent medico-legal assessments and reporting when required
Why choose your local Coogee Podiatry?
Our professional team of podiatrists deliver a fresh approach to custom orthotics and sports podiatry. These are your feet, so we want to involve you in every step of the process. Coogee residents can rest assured that our highly-professional Sydney podiatry staff offer the best of the following services – no doctor’s referral required:
- Click here for our Kensington clinic reviews (we only opened in July 2018, thus not many reviews yet).
- Click here for our Maroubra clinic reviews.
- Click here for our Bondi Junction clinic reviews.
- Explanation of all findings on your terms – no matter your level of understanding
- Comfortable orthotic solutions to treat your unique problem areas
- A 4 year structural guarantee for orthotic shells, keeping you on the move for longer
- People change, so do their feet: enjoy a free year of orthotic reviews and adjustments after the fitting of your custom-made orthotics
- We advocate alternatives to orthotics and should your circumstances call for different treatments – some podiatrists automatically prescribe orthotics, we don’t if they aren’t in your best interests
- All of our instruments at our Maroubra clinic are autoclaved as per Australian Government Legislation – you are our primary concern
Wherever Your Feet Go, We Go Too: Our Locations
We provide services to Coogee residents at Maroubra, Kensington and Bondi Junction, with 2 hours free parking nearby to all clinics.
For a professional, honest opinion you can contact our team in many ways. Either book online now with one of our leading Coogee Podiatrists or give us a call on 1300 1 2 FEET today. Alternatively, contact us to find out more about our locations and what we offer.