Sports Podiatrists Bondi Junction
If you searched for ‘sports podiatry Bondi Junction’, ”orthotics clinic Bondi Junction’, ‘foot specialists Sydney’ or even ‘foot doctor Sydney’, then Stewart Hayes is able to help by providing an accurate assessment, diagnosis and explanation in everyday terms that is easy to understand. Stewart consulted at the Eastern Suburbs Sports Medicine Centre for 20 years and in 2016 moved to level 5 of the same building, joining the team at Orthotic Solutions Podiatry group of clinics.
So, if you are experiencing pain when walking, standing, working or playing sports and looking for a Bondi Junction Podiatrist, then Stewart is here to help.
- Assessment, diagnosis and treatment of all foot & lower leg issues using video treadmill gait analysis.
- The findings, diagnosis & treatment options will be expertly explained to you in sensible everyday language.
- Advice to help you navigate the minefield of sports shoes. We will narrow the selection based on your activities, body type and foot mechanics.
- An honest opinion on orthotics – not everyone needs them and they are often over-prescribed. If you do need orthotics, we use soft pre-made orthotics and flexible custom-made sports orthotics that are designed for activity in a concrete world.
- Even our sports orthotics shells are guaranteed for 4 years – no, we don’t give new orthotics every year or 2!! When we fit custom-made orthotics, if you have any issues with them you can come back for 12 whole months without paying any extra. All of our orthotics costs are on our fees page.
- Help with children’s “growing pains”. We can advise what is ‘Within Normal Limits’ and again, we don’t go straight for the $400 kids orthotics!! Please see ‘Children’s Flat Feet Treatment – The Truth About Kids Orthotics!’ for more information as custom-made orthotics are often not the answer.
- Treatment of overuse issues involving foot mechanics such as metatarsalgia, bunions, plantar fasciitis, arch pain, shin splints, heel pain & heel spurs, runners knee and lower back pain.
Please note that NO general podiatry services for nails, corns & callus are available at our Bondi Junction Clinic.
Our sports podiatrist in Bondi Junction offers the following key services –
Sports Podiatry Bondi Junction
Since 1994, Stewart Hayes has amassed vast experience in assessing, diagnosing and treating sports injuries. Stewart regularly lectures to fully qualified podiatrists and podiatry students about sports podiatry, biomechanics and orthotic therapy. Stewart has helped many elite and recreational athletes to treat and prevent foot and lower leg injuries. A biomechanical assessment incorporating video treadmill gait analysis is used to assess foot mechanics and to improve sports performance, reduce the risk of injury and swiftly diagnose and treat foot & lower limb problems.
Bondi Junction Sports Podiatry Medico Legal Assessments, Services & Treatment
We don’t just do sports podiatry, but regularly assist with workers compensation & third party claims, assessment and treatment as well as independent medico-legal assessments and reporting when required.
Footwear Advice & Orthotic Repairs in Bondi Junction
We are able to offer the following podiatry services at our Bondi Junction Clinic –
- Footwear evaluation and advice – to help you to choose the right footwear for your feet. The huge range of models developed by footwear companies to suit different types of feet is confusing to say the least. Our analysis of your feet and recommendations will make choosing your next shoes easier.
- Orthotics don’t always need to be replaced as they can often be recovered & repaired at our onsite workshop. Repairing orthotics can be a fraction of the cost of a new pair of custom orthotics. We will give you an honest opinion of your orthotics (whether we made them or not) and give you a fixed quote and timeframe.
We understand that painful feet, legs and lower back can trouble anyone of any age, gender, activity level, etc. and our sports podiatry Bondi Junction team are here to help you put your best foot forward.
Bondi Junction Clinic
(Formerly trading as Eastern Suburbs Sports Podiatry)
- Suite 501B, 9-13 Bronte Rd, Bondi Junction NSW 2022
- 02 9369 3099
- 02 8322 4099
Consultation by appointment only. All consultations & services with Stewart Hayes will be charged at Director of Podiatry rates – please see the podiatry fees page. No General Podiatry services are available at Bondi Junction.