If you are experiencing pain when walking, standing, working or playing sports and looking for a Bondi Junction Podiatrist, then the team at Orthotic Solutions Podiatry can restore your feet to good health.
Our dedicated team of podiatrists take a fresh approach to sports podiatry and custom orthotics. Our Bondi Junction Podiatry service can help provide you with comfortable affordable orthotic treatments that will solve your feet, leg and lower back aches and pains.
If you’re looking for a podiatry service in Bondi Junction that keeps you informed and explains everything in language that is easy to understand, then Orthotic Solutions Podiatry is the place to choose.
- Great value for money
- Professional service
- Comfortable orthotic solutions to your feet and lower limb aches and pains
- A 4 year structural guarantee for orthotic shells
- Free orthotic review and adjustments for 12 whole months after the fitting of custom made orthotics.
Our podiatrist in Bondi Junction offers the following key services –
Bondi Junction Sports Podiatry
We have vast experience in assessing, diagnosing and treating sports injuries. Our dedicated team of podiatrists can help elite and recreational athletes in the Bondi area to treat and prevent foot and lower leg injuries. We use biomechanical assessment techniques incorporating video treadmill gait analysis to improve sports performance, reduce the risk of injury and swiftly diagnose and treat foot & lower limb problems.
Bondi Junction Podiatry Medico Legal Assessments, Services & Treatment
We can assist with workers compensation & third party claims, assessment and treatment as well as independent medico-legal assessments and reporting when required.
Footwear Advice & Orthotic Repairs in Bondi Junction
We are able to offer the following podiatry services at our Bondi Junction Clinic –
- Footwear evaluation and advice – to help you to choose the right footwear for your feet. The huge range of models developed by footwear companies to suit different types of feet is confusing to say the least. Our analysis of your feet and recommendations will make choosing your next shoes easier.
- Orthotics don’t always need to be replaced as they can often be recovered & repaired at our onsite workshop. Repairing orthotics can be a fraction of the cost of a new pair of custom orthotics. We will give you an honest opinion of your orthotics (whether we made them or not) and give you a fixed quote and timeframe.
We understand that painful feet, legs and lower back can trouble anyone of any age, gender, activity level, etc. and we are here to help you put your best foot forward.
Contact us today to arrange an appointment to assess your podiatry needs.