SPORTS PODIATRISTS MOORE PARK
“The human foot is a masterpiece of engineering and a work of art.” – Leonardo da Vinci
Your feet are one of the most complex parts of your body’s musculoskeletal system. If you have foot pain, the consequences can be debilitating. If you’re feeling foot, leg or lower back discomfort during the day, at work or when playing your favourite sport, you may need to see a sports podiatrist.
Sports podiatrists have experience and specific skills in the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal problems rather than general footcare skills for nails and calluses. Our team of podiatrists offer Sports Podiatry services to residents in the Moore Park area at our Kensington and Bondi Junction clinics.
LOCAL MOORE PARK SPORTS PODIATRY SERVICES
See our experienced podiatrist to evaluate the complex issues surrounding your foot pain, sports injuries or other overuse issues.
Some of our leading services include:
- Assessment, diagnosis and treatment of sports-related issues using video treadmill gait analysis
- The findings, diagnosis and treatment plan will be expertly explained to you in everyday terms that make sense
- Choosing the right sports shoe can be a nightmare, so we are able to narrow the selection for you based on your mechanics, body type and chosen activities
- If you need orthotics (and we are brutally honest), we use soft pre-made orthotics and flexible custom-made orthotics that are designed for running
- Get help for your children’s “growing pains” – we hate to see little ones in pain and again, we don’t go straight for the $400 kids orthotics!! Please see ‘Children’s Flat Feet Treatment – The Truth About Kids Orthotics!’ for more information
- Treatment of overuse issues involving foot mechanics such as plantar fasciitis, arch pain, heel spurs, heel pain, shin splints, runners knee and lower back pain
- Additional help with workers’ compensation and third party claims, independent medico-legal assessments and reporting are available when required
- NO General Podiatry services to treat nails, corns, calluses, etc. are offered at Kensington or Bondi Junction.
WHY CHOOSE LOCAL MOORE PARK PODIATRY?
Our principle podiatrist, Stewart Hayes lectures to podiatry students and even fully qualified podiatrists. We believe in educating our patients so that they fully understand their situation and formulate a treatment plan together. Here are a few further reasons why you can trust our local Moore Park Podiatry:
- Comfortable custom orthotic solutions are made to suit your feet, not rigidly block their movement
- 4 year structural guarantee for orthotic shells – we won’t give you new orthotics every year or 2!!
- If there are issues with your new orthotics, all review consultations are GAP FREE for 12 whole months
- Orthotics are not the only answer – we don’t jump to conclusions and we certainly won’t try sell you treatments that aren’t suited to your situation
- No doctor’s referral is required to book an appointment
WHEREVER YOUR FEET GO, WE GO TOO: OUR LOCATIONS
Our clinic locations include Kensington, Bondi Junction and Maroubra.
Our local Sydney Podiatrists invite all Moore Park residents to book an appointment to have your feet and gait assessed. All bookings can be made by calling 1300 1 2 FEET. Alternatively, contact us to find out more about our locations and what we offer.
Get in touch today!
02 8322 4099
Send us a message!
Copyright ©2019 Orthotic Solutions Podiatry