To view reviews from our Bondi Junction clinic, click here. Or click here for reviews from our Kensington sports podiatry clinic.
Are you experiencing discomfort while walking, playing sports or during work? Our sports podiatrist in Matraville are highly specialised in dealing with foot and leg discomfort. Come visit our podiatry clinic only 7 minutes from Marouba.
Working on an individual basis, our professional team of podiatrists know there’s not ‘one size fits all’ when it comes custom orthotics and dealing with feet. Working to find a solution with you which fits your lifestyle and puts you on the comfortable path of recovery with your feet, legs and sometimes even lower back pain.
Our Matraville sports podiatry team offer:
- Biomechanical assessments incorporating video treadmill gait analysis to accurately assess your foot and leg pains.
- A customised plan to get you back on track with your feet.
- We have a 4 year guarantee that the shells of our customer made orthotics will last the distance. However, if you have any issues within the first 12 months, we’ll fix it for you, free of charge (damaged orthotics excluded).
- We also provide pre-made orthotics at a fraction of the cost of custom orthotics if a tailored fit is unnecessary.
- Helpful advice on how to choose the best sport shoes to suit/fit your orthotics.
- Some children may not even need orthotics as it may fall within the range of ‘normal limits’ of children growing pains. We offer families assistance to understand and cope with growing pains also.
- We also support with issues such as metatarsalgia, bunions, arch pain, shin splints, heel pain & heel spurs, plantar fasciitis, runners knee and lower back pain.
Our Paddington local podiatrist offers the following services –
Matraville LOCAL SPORTS PODIATRY
Our expertise is in the accurate analysis, diagnosis and treatment of injuries, pain and discomfort of the feet and lower limbs. Through our comprehensive biomechanical assessment techniques utilising video treadmill gait analysis we are able to accurately diagnose your condition and formulate a treatment plan that works from the ground up.
We have vast experience in dealing with recreational athletes in the Matraville area all the way up to international level competitors, so your feet & legs are in safe hands.
Matraville PODIATRY MEDICO LEGAL ASSESSMENTS SERVICES AND TREATMENT
We are able to assist with workers compensation & third party claims assessment and treatment. We can also have vast experience with independent medico legal assessments and reporting when necessary.
Not all issues with feet are muscular or joint related. Nails, warts, corns, callus and other routine treatments are all performed with the care and attention that you deserve at our Matraville clinic.
We offer a complete range of procedures to treat all ailments from unsightly corns to ingrown toenails. Your foot care is our primary concern and we comply with all Australian Government legislation and all instruments are autoclaved accordingly.
FOOTWEAR ADVICE AND ORTHOTIC REPAIR
Our local clinic in Matraville offer the following services-:
- Analysis of old shoe wear patterns – we can determine which shoes are most appropriate for you to wear by evaluating the wear pattern on your old shoes.This careful analysis will make your next choice of footwear less daunting as we can recommend the right models and brands to suit your feet and gait.
- Orthotic recovering and repair – orthotics are not meant to last forever but you should get at least 4 years wear out of the structural components. Often the top cover may need replacing after a year or 2. Recovering and repairing will usually cost much less than a brand new set of orthotics. Bring in your old orthotics (regardless of who made them) and we will give you an honest appraisal of your options, the cost and the time it will take to repair them.
At Orthotic Solutions Podiatry, we understand how much anyone’s comfort can be affected by foot and lower leg pain. Our local Matraville podiatrists can help you to be pain free for every step of your day.