Your feet affect your entire body. They are the foundations that start the alignment of your knees, hips, pelvis and even your spine. So, when your feet aren’t working well or if they are painful, performing everyday tasks can be uncomfortable, let alone walking, running or playing sport.
Orthotic Solutions Podiatry Clinics are located in Kensinton, Maroubra & Bondi Junction and have some of the most professional Sydney podiatrists. Given our close proximity to Kingsford podiatry a brief trip in either direction of Anzac Parade will be well worth your while. Our team will get to the bottom of your discomfort and get you back on track with a broad range of treatment options all delivered in a friendly manner.
Click here for our Kensington clinic reviews (we only opened in July 2018, thus not many reviews yet).
Click here for our Maroubra clinic reviews.
Click here for our Bondi Junction clinic reviews.
Our range of local Kingsford podiatry services
If your foot, leg, knee and lower back aches and pains are holding you back from reaching your ultimate sporting or general daily potential, we want to help you.
Some of our services include:
- We will analyse the way you stand, walk and run to find out the cause of your discomfort
- Choosing the right shoe can be difficult – we can recommend the best options, depending on our findings – footwear advice made easy
- If you need orthotics (and that is an ‘if’ – because we don’t believe everyone needs them), we use either soft pre-made orthotics or flexible (never rigid) custom-made orthotics
- We offer orthotic repairs and recovers
- Routine nail care as well as corns, callus and wart removal (Maroubra only)
- Tackle your plantar fasciitis pain with inexpensive treatment options – custom-made orthotics are not always the answer for this complicated condition
- We also offer assistance with workers’ compensation and third party claims, independent medico-legal assessments and reporting when required
Why choose Kingsford Podiatry?
We pride ourselves on our fresh approach to custom orthotics and sports podiatry. Our patient focussed, personalised services provide you with the means to perform your daily tasks and compete at your best. No doctor’s referral required for Kingsford residents who want to make use of our range of services:
- It doesn’t matter if you understand the technical medical terms – we’ll make sure you leave with a full awareness of your diagnosis, treatment plan and if you need them, we will outline what your custom orthotics cost.
- We know that every set of feet is different, so our comfortable orthotic solutions are made to suit you, your body and your chosen activities.
- Enjoy a 4 year structural guarantee for orthotic shells, so you won’t have to keep getting new ones (we won’t give you new orthotics every year or 2).
- Sometimes getting used to custom made orthotics takes time and all orthotic review consultations and adjustments are free for the first 12 months.
- Should your individual circumstances call for different treatments we offer alternative solutions to orthotics.
- Because you are our primary concern, all of our instruments at our Maroubra Clinic are autoclaved as per Australian Government Legislation.
Wherever Your Feet Go, We Go Too: Our Locations
We have clinics in Maroubra, Kensinton & Bondi Junction, which are only a handful of bus stops away from the centre of Kingsford. Sydney CBD and Kingsford residents will relish the close proximity, ease of bus travel and 2 hours free parking at Pacific Square at Maroubra and untimed parking at Kensington.
Contact us for our honest professional opinion on what is the best way to improve your comfort. Our team of local Kingsford Podiatrists want to help you realise pain-free outcomes that last the rest of your lifetime. Book a consultation now and get back on track: give us a call on 1300 1 2 FEET today or book online. Alternatively, contact us to find out more about our locations and what we offer.